From CPKB - Cell Phone Knowledge Base
Pinout of Micro-USB data cables.
 Also known as
- microusb cable / receptacle pinout
- micro usb connector / plug / interface pin-out
- For micro-USB headset pinout go to Micro-USB headset pinout wiki page
- Pin 4 when present is labeled "ID", and is used to determine the intial host device in USB On-The-Go.
Compatible mobile phones:
All mobile phones with micro-USB connector
Compatible micro USB accessories:
- 1 - (red) VDC / plus / +5V
- 2 - (white) Data -
- 3 - (green) Data +
- 4 - (varies) ID
- 5 - (black) GND / ground
- 6 - Shield