Samsung GT-C3222 Chat 322 firmware update manual
Samsung GT-C3222 Chat 322 mobile phone firmware update manual.
 Also known as
- Samsung GT-C3222 Chat Ch@t 322 firmware ROM update guide manual
- Samsung GTC3222 Chat322 Ch@t322 flash software update howto how-to
- Phone user data could be lost, so always backup user data before firmware upgrade.
- Recommended to charge phone battery before the update procedure.
- view Samsung GT-C3222 Chat 322 firmware wiki page for flash files and flasher software
 Required items
- Flash loader v 7.4.4 SSG v0.5 Lite or Flash loader 7.4.7 SSG v0.0 Lite
- microUSB data cable for phone
- firmware files for mobile phone
 Firmware update procedure
1. Install Samsung USB drivers:
- 1.1 Remove then insert phone battery.
- 1.2 While holding Volume down and Lock button, connect phone to computer by USB cable.
- 1.3 Windows will ask for drivers. They are located in Flasher software's folder.
- 1.4 When PC finish installing drivers, remove phone from USB cable.
2. Run "Flash loader 7.4.4 SSG v0.5 Lite" or "Flash loader 7.4.7 SSG v0.0 Lite".
3. Click on "SET MODEL" button and choose "C3222_PUNCH_Setting_v03.mdl" file (it is in the same folder as the Flasher software). This file contains the settings for C3222 mobile phone.
4. At the field "Application binary file" click on "Browse..." and select the file with PTT extension (C3222OPEN.PTT). This file should be in the phone firmware's folder.
5. Turn on "Tfs file" field by clicking on the checkbox next to it, then click on "Browse..." to select the TFS file (C3222?????.TFS).
6. Turn on "CSC file" field by clicking on the checkbox next to it, then click on "Browse..." then select the CSC file (C3222??????.CSC).
7. Make sure the phone is turned OFF and it is not connected to the computer.
8. Click on "START" button.
9. Remove and reinsert battery from the phone. While holding "Volume down" and "Lock" keys, connect the phone to the USB cable. Phone will be recognized automatically.
10. The "Flash loader 7.4.7" software will start to flash the phone. Wait till the process finished.
11. When "Slot freed for new download" appears, the flashing process finished.
12. Remove phone from USB cable, remove and insert battery and turn it on. You may have to wait longer for the first start of the device. It is recommended to format the phone after firmware update (by typing *2767*3855#).
13. Firmware update process is done. Check the new firmware version by typing *#1234# on phone.
 See also
- More Samsung firmware update manuals
- Samsung firmware files
- Service manuals for Samsung phones
- Samsung firmware naming conventions
- Samsung firmware language package description
- Samsung firmware general information
- Samsung GT-C3222 Chat 322 specifications
- Samsung GT-C3222 Chat 322 pinout
- Samsung GT-C3222 Chat 322 service manual
- Samsung GT-C3222 Chat 322 firmware