Sharp enter NCK code
From CPKB - Cell Phone Knowledge Base
This procedure has been tested!
How to enter NCK code in Sharp phones?
Also known as
- Entering NCK code in Sharp mobile phones / mobilephones
- Enter NCK password in Sharp cell phone / cellphones
- Phone requires accepted SIM card in phone
What is needed?
- Working Sharp mobile phone
- SIM card which is accepted
Procedure of entering NCK code
- Insert a SIM card which is accepted and switch the phone ON
- Type *01763*6371#
- Go to Menu,
- Then go to SETTINGS,
- Then to SECURITY,
- Then select MEP LOCKS,
- Now enter the handset code (default is 0000 or 9999)
- Select NETWORK
- Then select DEACTIVATE,
- Enter NCK code and press OK
- Now the phone is unlocked!