|Screen||176 x 220 pixels, 256k colors, 1.9 inches, TFT LCD,|
|Networks|| GSM/GPRS:900, 1800, 1900 MHz; |
|Camera|| Primary: 2 MP (1600 x 1200 pixels) |
Secondary: VGA (640 x 480 pixels for video call)
|Connectivity||USB 2.0, Bluetooth|
|Certificate ID (CID)||CID49 CID51 CID52 CID53|
|Dimensions||102 x 46 x 17 mm|
- 1 Also known as
- 2 Features
- 3 Images
- 4 Compatibility
- 5 Differences between...
- 6 Similar mobile phones
- 7 Software (Firmware) versions
- 8 Pinouts
- 9 Tuning
- 10 Reviews
- 11 Software-related how-to's, problems and solutions
- 12 Hardware-related problems and solutions
- 13 See also
Also known as
- Sony Ericsson V630i
- Sony Ericsson k610i
- Sonyericsson V630
- TFT LCD, 256 k colors (18 bit), 176 x 220 pixels, 1.9 inches, 30 x 37 mm
- Internal memory: 10 MB
- Phonebook: 510 entries
- Call records: 20 received, 20 dialed, 20 missed
- Memory card: M2 (MS micro)
- Primary: 2 MP (1600 x 1200 pixels, CMOS, fixed focus), video recorder: QCIF, 3GP file format, 176 x 144 pixels
- Secondary: VGA (640 x 480 pixels) for videocalls
- Dimensions: 102 x 46 x 17 mm
- Weight: 91 grams
- Stand-by: Up to 350 h (2G & 3G)
- Talk time: 2G: up to 7 h; 3G: up to 2 h 30 min
- Software (firmware): The Sonyericsson V630i software is compatible with Sonyericsson K610i, K618i and W660i. See "Differences between..." section for further details.
Compatible genuine Sonyericsson accessories:
- Data cable: DCU-60 usb data cable; DCU-65 usb data cable
- Battery: BST-37
- Charger: CST-60; CST-75; CST-61; CMT-60
- Car charger: CLA-60; CLA-61
- Headset: HPA-30; HPB-60; HPA-61; HPM-70; HPM-62; HPM-65; HPM-75
- Bluetooth headset: all
- Music Desk Stand: MDS-60; MBS-900
- Portable speakers: MAS-100; MPS-60
- Desk (charger/synchronisation) stand: CDS-60; CDS-65
- Adaptors & cables: Sonyericsson HPM-64D dual headset adapter; MMC-60 RCA adaptor; MMC-70 3.5 mm jack adaptor
- Car holder: HCH-60; HCH-70
- Bluetooth watch: MBW-150; MBW-200
- V630i and K618i
- - K618i is looks all the same as the V630i, but it can have unbranded software, there's no "Vodafone" logo on the phone, and Sonyericsson gives a 256 MB M2 card with the phone.
- V630i has 10 MB internal memory, K618i has 16 MB.
- Call records: V630i has 20 received, 20 dialed and 20 missed calls, K618i has 30 received, 30 dialed and 30 missed calls.
- V630i and K610i
- - All V630i software is Vodafone branded, K610i can be unbranded.
- V630i has 10 MB internal memory, K610i has 16 MB.
- Call records: V630i has 20 received, 20 dialed and 20 missed calls, K610i has 30 received, 30 dialed and 30 missed calls.
- V630i and W660i
- - W660i has better looking Walkman mobile interface.
- W660i has 16 MB internal memory (V630i has 10 MB)
- Note that the radio function will not work after upgrading to W660i, because V630i doesn't have the radio-hardware.
Similar mobile phones
Software (Firmware) versions
For more information, visit "Software-related how-to's, problems and solutions" or "Tuning" sections or those articles:
For more informations about software/firmware, visit "Software (firmware) versions" section in this article.